“Which language to learn” is one of the questions that I am frequently asked. There is no definate answer to this but let me ask you a few questions that I hope will help finding your own answer.
Answer below questions first.
1) Which language do you need to learn or will be useful if you learn?
2) If you do not have an answer to the question above, which culture or language are you interested in?
3) If no definitive answer for above questions, why are you asking which language to learn?
A few little things for you to consider:
1) Whichever language you choose to learn, you will spend lots of time and effort.
2) According to quick search on google, Mandarin (Chinese), English, and Spanish are the top 3 most spoken languages.
3) If you do not speak English, I would recommend you to learn English, simply because it is useful. However, if you have read this far and understood all what I have written here, then maybe it is good enough for you…
4) Languages that are close to the language that you already speak are easier to learn. For example, Spanish and Italian, and Japanese and Korean.
There is no definate answer for this question but I hope my comments above help you find your answer.
>>> Checkout “Learn Six Official Languages Of The United Nations“